Samstag, 26. Januar 2013

Message from #Syria|n #Hacktivist #JAsIrX - #BritAm #Military Documents #leak|ed

Hello,

I'm JAsIrX and I will share with you some documents downloaded after hacking Britam Defence server.
Its website is located on the Malaysian server. I found bugs in the website with same ip and uploaded web-shell through this site.
Then I hacked plesk parallels control panel and gained access to Britam Defence mail accounts and website directory.

Leaked documents:
-       Contracts copies with signatures
-       Private email correspondence
-       Personnel data, etc.

Britam Defence is British private military company, operates mainly in the Middle East. It killed Arabs in Iraq and plans to invade in Iran and Syria.
Look through leaked documents carefully. CW means chemical weapon, g-shell is short for a gas shell I guess.

Help to distribute this info and let other people know about the threats.
Thank all

This is what I found:
Archive no.1 (This is for obligatory download)

Archive no.2 (Here you can find most interesting things)

Archive no.3 (Here is a full pack of documents)

Archive no.1
Password: PPyp(rKRgr^A

Archive no.2
Password: &Uw=*cK:W~'o

Archive no.3
Password: m{x%}OdN!>E#

1 Kommentar:

  1. Need all info you claim to have on BRITAM. You can reach me at eline1972@live.com

    AntwortenLöschen